I can't wait to hear from you! Please reach out when you are absolutely ready to schedule our date. Because of my busy schedule, I suggest a minimum of 24-48 hours' notice for bookings so that I may properly plan for our meeting. *Same day dates are rarely avaiable*
My screening process is pretty straightforward. In order to book with me, I require verification for our mutual safety via references:
- Two recent references from established providers that you have seen within the past year. I will need their name, email address, and website. Please include an approximate date of when you met.
If you have not seen a provider before, I will need the following:
- Employment verification: your company name, company email address, and position/title. I will send a vanilla business related email to your work address from a separate unlisted account, and will need a response. I may also ask for your Facebook or LinkedIn to discreetly view.
Discretionary note: I am the only person who will be handling your information and you will be corresponding with. All screening info will be deleted once you have been verified. For your assurance, I am happy to sign a nondisclosure agreement upon request.
DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION POLICY
Deposit: If you have not seen me before, a small deposit may be required, at my discretion. This lets me know you are serious about seeing me, as I make myself unavailable for other arrangements when we agree upon a time. I reserve the right to implement the following:
- Dates cancelled within 24 hours incur a 50% fee, and cancellations within 4 hours incur a 100% fee.
- Deposits may be applied to a future date if the cancellation is made over 24 hours before our appointment.
- No call/ no show will be unable to book again without a 100% deposit.
My contact form is the best way to get in touch with me. If you decide to email, be sure to include the requested screening information and introduce yourself. I value courteous and thoughtful notes that let me know a bit about who you are. Inappropriate or one line emails will be ignored.